Connecticut Kidney Center provides state-of-the-art medical care to patients in a comfortable and compassionate environment. We thank you and your primary care physician for the opportunity to participate in your care. Each of us feels privileged to be your kidney doctor, and we are committed to providing you with the highest quality of care. We look forward to welcoming you to our practice. In our effort to provide comprehensive, coordinated care we ask of you to review the following information, and complete the enclosed forms
Prior to Your Appointment:
- Please complete, sign and date the enclosed Registration and Medical History Forms
- Please verify if your insurance company requires a referral from your PCP.
If so, please contact our office in advance so we may obtain the necessary information prior to your scheduled appointment.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a copayment, we ask for payment at the time service is rendered.
For Your Visit: Remember to bring
- Your completed Registration and Medical History Forms
- A current list of your medications including dosage amounts and instructions. Over the counter medications and vitamins should be indicated.
- Your health insurance cards and if applicable, copayment. We accept cash, personal check, and all credit cards.
- A copy of pertinent medical records from your referring physician including, recent results of laboratory and procedure testing, and office notes.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these or any other matter, please call our office directly. We are pleased to assist you!